The so-called Emperor’s Coach was different from all other cars (except for its wooden frame): its technical accomplishments, its equipment and even its appearance were different (it had doors on both ends of the car). After trying it out he “graciously gave permission” to call it the Francis Joseph Underground Electric Railway – written on the plaque in the Underground Railway Museum on Deák Square. The company name was abbreviated as FJFVV and was used until 1947. Afterwards, William II and many more famous politicians and engineers used Coach No. 20.