The Ezerjó Restaurant, founded by Károly Marth in 1898 originally stood opposite of the Széchenyi Baths, then in 1927 it moved right next to it. It was very popular and the garden with its checkered tablecloths was almost always full. Since 1996 the restaurant has gone under the name of Széchenyi garden.
The floor graphic shows the advertisement of Ezerjó restaurant, one of Budapest’s best entertainment spots during the Summer. The announcement reads: “Next to Széchenyi baths. Fishermen’s soup and fish specialities, quality wines. Music by Elemér Sára and his folk-band. Singer: László Szalai.”